Student Welfare Measures
- Intellectual development with independent critical and creative thinking of the students.
- Academic excellence through continuous evaluation in the form of sessional, assignment, Pre-University exam, presentations etc.
- Comprehensive Training through a detailed Microteaching Sessions, Macro Teaching, Simulated Teaching, Pre- Practice Teaching, and Practice Teaching.
- Providing Fee Concession to the needy students.
- Congenial Classroom atmosphere without barriers of caste, creed, religion or gender.
- Providing Yoga, Nutrition, coaching in Physical Education etc. workshops for a holistic development of the student.
- Constantly involving the students in social and environmental issues through activities and Social Outreach Programmes.
- Inculcation of values through daily Assembly Prayer session, Thought of the Day, seminar on Value Education and through the class room sessions.
- To make students proficient in Teaching Skills and apt in dealing with working situations through group discussions, presentations, role plays and communication skills.
- To enable the students to develop a cosmopolitan outlook, global understanding, scientific temper and research aptitude through internet facility, educational tours, interaction through guest lectures and in touch with alumni’s and library resources.
Some Important Links
- National Council For Teacher Education
- Durg University,Durg
- Bilaspur University
- Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education
- State Council of Educational Research and Training
- Sandipani Nursing College
- Sandipani Private ITI