Our Vision"Continuous value based quality teacher education."
Our Mission and Core ValuesTo provide knowledge, understanding and skills essential for quality teacher educators.
- To develop Teacher Education for Excellence.
- Pursuit of Knowledge and Perfectness.
- Education for development of the Teachers.
- Zeal and devotion to Duty, Morality, Social responsibility, and Faith in God and Patriotism.
- To assist teachers in understanding theories, principles, techniques and process of teaching-learning.
- To help the trainees in understanding the child's abilities, intelligence, aptitudes, emotion, instinct and interest.
- To help trainees in organizing, supervising and participating in co-curricular activities for the proper assessment of both scholastic and non-scholastic domain.
- Inculcating in them the naturalistic attitudes and encouraging them to cultivate some positive values.
- Equipping them with such human qualities as honesty, sincerity, discipline, the sense of responsibility, the spirit of dedication, punctuality and the spirit of self-analysis which are required of a teacher entrusted with the responsibility of making worthy future citizens of the country.
Academic goals of the institute:
- To prepare an efficient, reflective, enthusiastic, volatile, responsible future teacher for ever changing and ever growing society.
- To prepare teacher, who may lead the society and inculcate the quality of leadership in the students.
- To prepare teachers, who may clearly express their views on Policies, Principles and Problems of education and find out their solutions.
- To prepare teachers who may impart education for an all-round development of the children.
- To prepare teacher to enable them to perform their functions as teacher in school effectively, to provide them with a forum, freedom and space to explore, experiment and try out new ideas, so that they gain professional confidence and competence through learning opportunities.
- To impart qualitative teaching and to prepare the qualified teacher educators for nurturing National resources.
- To develop the self discipline and introspective vision among the teacher educators to enhance their performances.
Some Important Links
- National Council For Teacher Education
- Durg University,Durg
- Bilaspur University
- Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education
- State Council of Educational Research and Training
- Sandipani Nursing College
- Sandipani Private ITI