Women & Grievance Redressal
Activities of Cell
- 1. To make students aware of Gender Equity.
- 2. To help students to change their mindset and attitudes towards life in terms of Women.
- 3. To encourage greater participation and to develop responsible and value oriented leadership in Female students.
- 4. To build a society with social and economic gender equality as envisaged in the Indian Constitution through social service.
- 5. To reach out to Women in the Rural areas and make them aware of their Social and Legal Rights and to equip them to stand against gender violence and gender discrimination.
- 6. To create awareness, instill values and develop the personality and leadership quality in the members.
- 1. The grievances of staff and students associated with college related to facilities with personal problems and general disciplines are redressed.
- 2. The report of the common interest dropped in the suggestion box is redressed.
- 3. The department level grievances are attended by the concerned mentors along with the heads of the departments.
- 4. Certain grievances at the departmental and association levels are referred to the grievance redressal cell of the institution and redressed.